Curved Stair Lifts
Harmar Curved Stair Lifts
CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift
The next generation Helix Curved Stair Lift offers a narrow profile that mounts closer to the wall, with tighter, bends. The ride is ultra smooth--and whisper quiet! Ergonomically-designed seat feature standard manual swivel and fully flip-back arms to make entry and exit easier. Beige or custom color and fabric options available.
- Harmar CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift Sell Sheet
- Harmar CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift Brochure
- Harmar CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift Measurement Form
Stannah Curved Stair Lifts
The Siena stairlift combines fresh, contemporary styling with the best in stairlift engineering. The simple contours along with five classic color options make the Siena a smart and practical addition to any home. The Siena can be fitted to either our straight or curved rails and folds away neatly to make the best use of space.
The Siena offers:
- Our most popular stairlift, a smart addition to any home
- For both straight and curved rails
- Practical range of vinyl upholsteries
- No bending down with optional automatic footrest fold button
- Available in two seat widths
The Starla stairlift is our most elegant design and has helped thousands of people regain freedom of movement around their homes. As the most customizable stairlift in the Stannah range, it has a host of features that ensure it is not only right for your stairs, but also your home and your life.
The Starla offers:
- Slimline straight or curved rail and fold-away chair for minimum footprint
- A range of stylish vinyl and fabric upholsteries available with or without wood trim
- Optional extras such as a footrest fold button for optimum convenience
Precision Curved Stair Lifts
Precision Stair Lifts
Both the HW10 indoor stairlift and the HW11 outdoor stairlift come equipped with many safety features, some of which include seatbelts, sensors on the footrest and on the back panels of the unit (which cause it to stop immediately should anything make contact with them), as well as an over speed governor switch which acts as an emergency brake. These custom curved stairlifts have been rated the safest stairlifts in Europe for the past several years and are now finally available for North America.